Friday, 12 August 2016

Travel Diary: Rhodes

Hey lovelies,

So here is my super late post on my holiday in Rhodes, Greece. My boyfriend Shawn and I went for a week and it was so great. I absolutely love Greek food, and the island was so beautiful. We took a boat trip to Lindos on one of the days and it was so so gorgeous. The hotel we stayed in was stunning and had a private beach, 6 bars, 4 restaurants, a pizza place, and a whole load of other amazing features. Shawn made fun of me for being so excited about having a mini fridge that was free to use. Here are some pictures from our trip.













The boat trip to Lindos was definitely one of the highlights of our holiday. We also went kayaking which was so much fun, I live in a seaside town and I really want to go kayaking again now that I'm home. I don't think it will be quite the same as in Greece though! The weather was literally perfect the whole time we were there. We were so grateful for the aircon as it was so warm there!












I hope you guys all enjoyed this post! Did you go on holiday this summer? 

Christie xx



28 comments:

  1. it looks like you had a LOT of fun! these shots are so great!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pictures! looks like you're having such a good time

    xo Sarah
    Absolutely Sarah | Bloglovin | COMPETITON

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos. I also love Greek food, and it sounds like you enjoyed yourself. Have a nice weekend. /Madison
    FASHION TALES

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved reading this! Please check out my new post.

    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love

    Instagram @alionawithlove

    Twitter @alionawithlove

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't been on holiday yet, but I will go in September. So looking forward to that.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw these photos are gorgeous! Looks like you has such a wonderful time. I've been to Turkey for my holiday last month but hopefully going to Croatia next week! Very exciting <3

    Katie // wordsbykatie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! I bet you're so excited! Have a great trip, Croatia looks so beautiful xx

      Delete
  7. Fabulous pictures, it looks that you had a lot of fun!:)

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Youve got some gorgeous pictures here! Lovely blog!

    Darriyan xo
    http://darriyancateland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rhodes looks like such a beautiful city. I bet the air smelled nice too. lol
    Angie | Chocolate & Lipstick | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like fun@! great pics!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely photos, sounds like you had a great time away! Also, you're so not alone about being excited about a good hotel mini fridge :')

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so inspiring! I love the post:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. How lovely to have experienced this with your boyfriend - it looks like you had an amazing time! I can't get over how pretty the bright white buildings are :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful place, great pictures!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  15. It looks gorgeous! I was on holiday at the start of July and I could do with another one haha!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. awww it looks like it was a great holiday! :D

    xoxo,
    Winn | ♥
    winscribbles.blogspot.com | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  17. that looks like it was so much fun! i've always wanted to go to greece, any reccomendations on where i should stay?

    halectrona.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete