Friday, 26 August 2016

Outfit of the day

Hi lovelies,

I wanted to share with you my hair and outfit of the day.
I did my hair with a 28mm ceramic barrel curling wand. Mine is from Tresemme and you can get it here. I also used rollers. I bought mine ages ago from a pound shop and I completely love them still! I use my wand to curl my hair and then, while my hair is still hot I put a roller in it. 




Here is my outfit. The top and trousers are from Mispap. They're part of the Megan Mckenna range and come as a set and only cost £25!! The sandals are from Missguided. 




I've been reeeeallly busy lately finishing a huge project off for work but I will be posting a lot more very soon I promise!

Christie xx

12 comments:

  1. Love your ootd, and your hair looks amazing!!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks amazing! And that is such a cute dress.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks so fabulous. I need to practice curling my hair more!

    District of Chic

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your blog, its really dope.
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If you want, than follow me, and let me know in comments, so I can follow you back with pleasure.
    We can follow each other on Instagram @andjela.dujovic, let me know in the comments so I can follow you back.

    www.bekleveer.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the all black look, and your hair looks gorgeous!
    Rachael
    www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks beautiful curled - so pretty!!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete