Tuesday, 16 August 2016

Kylie Lipkit Review: Mary Jo

Hi lovelies,

So I have to admit it, I am a huuuuge fan of Kylie Cosmetics. I'm not really a Kardashian fan in the sense that I don't really watch the show or anything, but I am a lip kit and gloss fan.

My most recent purchase was actually the Koko K lipkit, which I am a huge fan of, but I just have to show you all Mary Jo. Loads of makeup artists swear by it and I first saw it on Olivia Munn. I knew I had to get one. I actually failed twice before I finally managed to remember there was a restock! Here are some photos of me wearing it.









I absolutely love this shade! It is really matte and will not budge which is so great for a red lipstick.
I have heard such mixed reviews on the lipkits but personally I really like them. They feel great, as long as you don't put on multiple coats. Plus they smell SO GOOD! Honestly they're so pigmented you really only need the one application. They have awesome staying power too.

What do you think of the lipkits?

Christie xx

8 comments:

  1. so good§
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG


    ReplyDelete
  2. So tempted to try out these lippies! There are a few shades that I have my eye on, and this is deffo one of them, it's so intense and just fab. :) <3 I know that these get mixed reviews but I think it's best to just judge them for yourself! Glad you like it, thanks for sharing your lovely review. <3

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, somethings you jest have to try for yourself! xx

      Delete
  3. I keep hearing good things. I need to try it!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. This colour looks gorgeous on you, so curious about the kits as everyone seems to love them :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This colour suits you so well!


    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This shade looks beautiful on you. I just wish Kylie products weren't so hard to get hold of x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete