Friday, 22 July 2016

Graduation

Hi lovelies,

So something really exciting happened last week, I graduated!! It was such an awesome experience I really wanted to share some of my day with you!


So the dress I wore is from Jacques Vert and I am still so in love with it! I got it on sale and was so happy to have found a dress I loved! I really wanted a white or cream dress as the robes are dark but it is beyond hard to find a nice one. I guess with it being wedding season and all its hard to find a formal white dress that isn't a bridal dress haha. 



Here are some photos from the ceremony itself. It was completely nerve wracking walking across the stage. My friends and family asked if I heard them cheering but I swear I just went in to shock and couldn't here anything!


Here is me and my boyfriend taking some photos. It was so crazy wearing the robes and I couldn't believe how heavy they were! 


And here is the classic in full robes obligatory facebook post photo! I also had the professional photo too so I can't wait to see that and share it with you all!

Have you had a graduation ceremony? Tell me your stories if you have!

Christie xx

15 comments:

  1. Congrats for your graduation!
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Amazing photos too xx

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! :) you looked lovely!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your blog, its really dope.
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If you want, than follow me, and let me know in comments, so I can follow you back with pleasure.
    We can follow each other on Instagram @andjela.dujovic, let me know in the comments so I can follow you back.

    www.bekleveer.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome milestone! Congratulations! =)


    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, great pictures too!!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  7. This Jacques Vert dress looks really lovely and elegant on you Christie - and you look amazing walking along the red runner!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

    ReplyDelete