Wednesday, 15 June 2016

The Happiness Planner

Hi lovelies.

So I recently received the one-year July 2016-2017 Happiness Planner. I have to say it is so so gorgeous and I cannot wait for it to by July so that I can start using it! It is such a wonderful idea, the planner really focuses on positivity, forward thinking and thinking about your goals. There is also a lot of reflection in the planner, which is also really lovely.

Here are some photos. 












I really wanted to take about 100 more pictures because it is so lovely. It is really well made and I think it is such a great planner. It has monthly reflections as well as day to day and also comes with hand-outs like my goals and new years resolutions. 

So if you are interested, you can check the happiness planner out here. I really recommend them!

Do you use a personal planner?

Christie xx

19 comments:

  1. this looks great! especially for someone like me who needs to get organised :p
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, love this planner. So cute!

    Happy Wednesday Doll! Kisses,
    BLOG | Taislany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of a happiness planner. How cute and fun!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww this is such a cute adorable planner diary. It's so practical and useful! Thanks for sharing it!

    Kisses Ashon
    http://ashonfashionary.com/pop-of-colour-outfit/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea, I love the look of it!
    Have a lovely weekend :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not surprised you wanted to take more photos of this planner haha, it's totally gorgeous! The front cover is particularly special :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That planner is absolutely beautiful!

    xo,
    Priceless Ambition

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks so gorgeous, I would say it is so helpful too! I'm always looking for new blogger friends and I love your blog, let me know if you would like to follow each other and stay in touch! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete