Tuesday, 28 June 2016

Hemsley and Hemsley

Hi lovelies!

Sorry I didn't post last week! I was on holiday in Rhodes, so I will be updating you all with a holiday post very soon! Before that though I wanted to share with you my new favourite cookery obsession. As you know, I love to cook and bake, and Hemsley and Hemsley have such amazing, delicious healthy recipes.


My mum bought their book The Art of Eating Well a while ago, and recently they've had their own TV show airing which has also been really great. I seriously recommend checking it out, it has so much inspiration for healthy cooking. 

They also have their own website which you can look at here. They've got some of their recipes on here which is great but I really recommend buying their books! Here are some of the recipes I've attempted. 


Prawn Curry with Cauliflower rice 


Broccoli fritters with creamy avocado dip


Big Breakfast 



Blueberry Pancakes

There are so many other recipes I can't wait to try out! Honestly, their meals are so filling and tasty. I really recommend them!

Have you guys heard of Hemsley and Hemsley? 


 Christie xx

16 comments:

  1. I just bought my first bag of cauliflower rice and cannot wait to try it out! This all looks so great!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so good! And really easy to make from actual cauliflowers too x

      Delete
  2. This recipe looks great. Might give it a try.

    Zunera-Serena.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow that curry and cauliflower rice looks amazing! I've never heard of them but their food you posted sounds delish!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Broccoli fritters with creamy avocado dip? Oh wow, yes please! This book sounds brilliant, and I genuinely really like the sound of all the recipes you've attempted so far!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah I visited Rhodes a few years ago and loved it! Can't wait to see your post, girl.

    This post is making me want to climb into my screen and bathe around in those delicious lookin' dinners. They look incredible! I need to buy this book maaaaan. I'm such an avocado fan so that avocado dip looks like heaven to me...

    Katie xx ¦ ♥ La Coco Noire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I know the avocado dip is amazing! x

      Delete
  6. I haven't heard of Hemsley and Hemsley before but the food looks delicious! Sounds so healthy too!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh i love this post, thanks for sharing! Have fun a week! :)


    April of: https://beybiapril.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete