Monday, 23 May 2016

Shopping Guide: Summer Shoes







Hi lovelies,

This post is a little bit different to usual. I will basically be showing you some of my favourite summer shoes that are currently in shops for you to all get some summery inspiration! If you like this idea as a blog series or have anything you'd like to pick out let me know in the comments!

Sandals 

Image 1 of ASOS FOREST Leather Flat SandalsMint Green Leather Beaded Sandals  | New Look
Samiria Silver Metallic Jewel Detail Sandals Image 1
Asos, Topshop, New Look, Pretty Little Thing


Heels

Elena High Heels in Orange Faux SuedeKnot Front Heeled Sandals BlackMULTICOLOURED STRAPS SANDALS
Public Desire, Missguided, Boohoo, Zara


Wedges 

Laser Cut Wedge Sandal BlackCream Laser Cut Out Strap Wedge Sandals | New Look
Asos, Missguided, Newlook, Kurt Geiger

Hope you enjoyed this post! 

Christie x


22 comments:

  1. Love the wedges picks, so good and perfect for summer! Xx

    www.thefashionfolks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great roundup! I am loving all things lace up.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. those wedges look seriously awesome! great wishlist!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I have them all?! haha


    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know they're all so gorgeous right? Xx

      Delete
  5. Thanks for this round-up! I love the flat picks and those platform sandals with the chunky heel are adorable!

    http://www.districthilo.com

    Love,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loveeee the Kurt Geiger wedges!!!

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren!! I actually have those! X

      Delete
  7. Pretty little things sandals is so pretty!

    Ela BellaWorld

    ReplyDelete
  8. great shoes !

    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  9. The embellished flat sandals are gorgeous, though more than anything I adore the fourth pair of heels featuring red, nude and white straps - perfect!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice | Twitter | Instagram x

    ReplyDelete
  10. pretty shoes, I loved the heeled wedges <3


    Serene | I Am Serene L

    ReplyDelete