Tuesday, 3 May 2016

Met Gala Picks

Hey lovelies,

Okay,  I know I have promised you to show you all my lovely new makeup, including one of Kylie Jenner's lipglosses, however, I have some seriously stressful uni deadlines so that post is on hold.

However, there was no way I could not post some of my favourite looks from the Met Gala. So, this is just a little post for now. Anyway to the dresses!


Gigi Hadid in Tommy Hilfiger 



Emma Roberts in Tory Burch

Amber Heard

Amber Heard in Ralph Lauren 


Jourdan Dunn in Balmain 


Lily Rose Depp in Chanel 


Blake Lively in Burberry

And my favourite..

Claire Danes


Clare Danes in Zac Posen





So which look was your favourite?

Love,

Christie xx

11 comments:

  1. I always love seeing what stars come up with for this gala. Always such fun fashion!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clare of course! i loved her dress!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to say Blake or Gigi:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so stunning! I love Claire Danes' dress! =)


    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  5. The perfect compilation of dresses! :)

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amber Heard looked incredible in Ralph Lauren, wow! Looking forward to reading your Kylie lip kit review :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. To be honest, I didn't really follow the Met Gala but I did see Claire Danes' dress and I was STUNNED. It was GORGEOUS! Zac Posen is such an incredible designer <3

    xx Bash |   go say   H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Tony Burch dress, it's so beautiful! :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post, amanda heard looks unreal! I have to try it! I like your blog by the way, let me know if you want to follow each other! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete