Wednesday, 18 May 2016

Favourite Newbies and Kylie Swatches

Hi lovelies,

I am so sorry this post is so late! Exams have taken over my life recently but I finished my first one today so I can finally show you some of my favourite new makeup products and my new Kylie lip products. 



Kylie Lip Metals in Heir

Kylie Lip Gloss in Literally


The swatches in light and not in light 



Mac In Extreme Dimension Waterproof Mascara in Extreme Black



Ellen Betrix Loose Powder in Transparent 


Mac Strobe Cream

I am loving Kylie's lip products!! Heir is lovely and the perfect level of sparkly. It feels a little more matte than I was expecting, but I do like it. The lip gloss is literally perfect (get it). I really love the shade and it is so pigmented, with such a gorgeous texture. I also really am loving my newest mascara. I don't always love waterproof mascara but this one is really great. If I could recommend one product from this list it would definitely be the Ellen Betrix loose powder. If you're looking for a product to bake or simply set your makeup, this is so perfect. It also feels really weightless. It is super inexpensive, I got mine off of eBay. I have also been loving Mac's strobe cream. This is only a little one but you hardly need any so I won't  need another for a while. It gives a really lovely glowing and dewy look to your makeup. 


What products have you been loving lately? And have you tried any of Kylie's products yet? 

Christie x

22 comments:

  1. them lip gloss look gawjus!!

    amazing blog post

    Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone been talking about the Mac Strobe cream. I should check it out!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard great things about those lip products!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh still need try! Love xx, Erin - www.stylebythepeople.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried Kylie's products yet but have been dying to!

    Jenna from www.visionsofvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never tried those lip products, but they look impressive, I should check them out soon. I love that MacStrobe cream. Thank you for sharing <3 & All the best for your exam :)

    Kisses Ashon
    http://ashonfashionary.com/boyfriend-shirt-day/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kylie's metallic lip products look gorgeous!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful post! I have actually tried any of these things.
    Isabelle x
    Isabelleelli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. no i dont have the kylie lippies...they sell out so fast!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm guessing 'Literally' is the darker shade that you've swatched? It seriously is SO gorgeous and I'm getting dangerously close to putting in a massive order haha.

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice | Twitter | Instagram x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is! Haha I know its so tempting x

      Delete
  11. Both of them looks so good! Xx

    www.thefashionfolks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like them! Especially the gloss x

      Delete