Tuesday, 5 April 2016

Holiday Wardrobe

Hey lovelies!

I am home from my holiday! It was so lovely to get away for two weeks, especially to somewhere so warm. I went to Tenerife with my boyfriend and all his family, there were 20 of us!, and I had such a great time. We had lots of time to relax but we also had some seriously busy days, going to Siam Water Park, lots of swimming and even climbing the active volcano Mt Teide. I am a little sad to be back but I can now share some of my holiday photos with you all. 














The only downside to a holiday abroad in Easter is that I can't wear all my lovely summer clothes anymore or anything that shows my tan. It was definitely depressing putting jeans on again. 

Hope you all had a lovely Easter,

Christie xx

26 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures Christie!! I can't believe Easter is already over - this year is flying by!

    www.veiledfree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know right!! It's flying by x

      Delete
  2. Wow, traveling with a group of twenty! Sounds like fun and your photos are great.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, I miss family holidays. We used to go on them all the time when I was young. At least 20 of us would be carpooling to neighbouring countries, using walkie talkies as a means of communication. Good times.

    It looks like you had such an amazing time, Christie!

    X MAY | WWW.THEMAYDEN.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet! Thanks so much May x

      Delete
  4. Looks like you definitely enjoyed the weather. How was it traveling with such a large group? I bet it was fun with family :). xo, Pam

    http://thegirlfrompanama.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really fun! Tricky going to restaurants though! Haha x

      Delete
  5. ha! these pics have left me very jealous! I NEED some sun lol
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great trip! Love seeing these photos, the resort looks beautiful!

    xo, alice / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos, looks like you had a lovely time. I need to get away myself

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a lovely break! Your dress in the first photo is gorgeous!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you had a fantastic fortnight away and have returned feeling refreshed! I love the maxi dress you're wearing in the first photo :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These photo's are giving me major holiday envy haha, it sounds like you had such a lovely time away :) Have a lovely week ♥

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beaatiful :)
    please follow my blog : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you had a fabulous time - lovely photos! x
    Sweet Dreams Blog

    ReplyDelete