Monday, 25 April 2016

A moment in suede





Hey lovelies!
This week again I have been completed inundated with uni work! I have so many deadlines and presentations coming up I am beyond stressed! However, it's also making me so sad that my last ever semester in university is coming to a close. While there is still so much going on and exams haven't even started yet, there is definitely a feeling of things winding down in uni which really is sad. 

This week, as we've all been so stressed, a few of my best friends and I decided to go for a big night out, going to lots of bars for lots of cocktails and ending at a club. It was so great to blow off some steam and have some fun. 

I have already started the lonnngggg process of moving all my stuff back home, meaning a lot of my favourite night out clothes are still at home. So, seeing as this is one of the last time I'll be able to do it, I headed into town to pick up an outfit for that night. I got so nostalgic as I used to do this so much when I was 18 and first got my student loan haha. 


Anyway, I got this gorgeous lilac suede skirt from River Island that I am so in love with, seriously I've already worn it since. 




I also picked up some seriously gorgeous mac products which I will talk about in another post. 

I will also be talking about another recent makeup purchase.. A Kylie Lip Kit Lip Gloss. I will do a full review with swatches that should be up at the end of the week. 

Love to you all

Christie xx

15 comments:

  1. That skirt is everything! Love the color.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable wrap skirt!! Such a fun color!
    xx
    Laura
    www.sequinsatbreakfast.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful blog post <3 I love blogs like this <3 keep up the great work hun :)

    Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful skirt! suits you so well :D
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This suede skirt is so gorgeous - the wrap style is super flattering and I adore the colour. Pretty girl!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice | Twitter | Instagram x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute look! That skirt is perfect on you!!'

    Adi xx
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,

    Beautiful look ! :D

    Sarah, http://www.sarahmodeee.com/

    ReplyDelete