Friday, 18 March 2016

Cocomelody Wedding Dresses



Hey lovelies,


As I have mentioned before, my flat mate got engaged recently! So when cocomelody reached out to me to talk about their gorgeous dresses we definitely had a lot of fun looking at them! 


I absolutely love weddings so this was post was so much fun to put together. These dresses are seriously stunning so I wanted to share a few of my favourites with you! 
Fabulous Sheath-Column Straps Natural Train Lace Ivory/Champagne Sleeveless Open Back Wedding Dress CWXT14061

Fabulous Sheath-Column Straps Natural Train Lace Ivory/Champagne Sleeveless Backless Wedding Dress with Appliques CWVT15002

They have some really pretty wedding dresses on their site. I really love their backless wedding dresses. The details on these dresses are so dramatic and gorgeous. Their designs are so chic, and they have so many variations you can definitely find something that is to your taste. 

Fancy Sheath-Column Straps Sweep-Brush Train Chiffon Wedding Dress CWVT13001



The open back wedding dresses can be really classic, with lace detailing, or something more modern and different. My flat mate has said all along that she wants an open back dress, and I can totally see why. 


Cocomelody currently have a seriously great sale going on, so if you're getting married or know someone who is I would definitely recommend having a look over on their site! You can also use the code below to get 20 dollars off! So that's even better.



What style of wedding dress do you like? 


Christie xx



11 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful post,dear!
    Do you want to support each other by following on GFC? If you'd like that, please follow me on the both of my blogs and I'll follow you back ASAP when you write me a comments on the newest posts. xx :) <3

    Vildana from :
    http://living-like-v.blogspot.ba/2016/03/spring-wish-list-part-1.html
    http://staliaisbae.blogspot.ba/2016/03/20-reasons-to-ship-stalia.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those wedding dresses are so dreamy! Swoon!
    Happy Friday, my gorgeous friend!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! Have a great weekend x

      Delete
  3. Wow! The second dress is my favourite, I really love backless wedding dresses

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely dresses - it's always fun daydreaming about all things bridal-related haha :) Also, to answer your question - the brown fur-trimmed gloves on my blog were bought at an independent boutique so I don't have a brand name for them, sorry!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! Damn they're so cute! X

      Delete
  5. cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Ray-Ban sunglasses sale online and accept credit card online. http://www.sunglasstyle.com
    $9.9 buy one pair ray-ban sunglasses,
    Rayban zx300 Orange Pattern Frame Grey Lens
    Rayban zx300 White Pattern Frame Grey Lens

    ReplyDelete