Wednesday, 16 March 2016

Braids day!

Hello lovelies,

Sorry this post is a little late, one of the joys of university is that deadlines all seem to be around the same time! I have spent a silly amount of time in the library or in my room researching but I can happily report I am finished! That is definitely a huge relief.

During this time I have definitely not been wanting to fuss too much with my hair so I thought it would be the perfect time to practice my braiding abilities. I absolutely love a messy fishtail braid, but recently I have been into boxer braids and french plaits. While I still haven't perfected the boxer braids, I think I have the french ones down haha. 




If you want to do these yourself, the lovely Carli Bybel has a great tutorial here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDdLr2aK8rs although hers are a little higher than mine. 
I have not given up hope yet on the boxer braid, so if you have seen any great tutorials I will love you forever if you share them with me.

Hope you're all having a great week,

Christie xx

18 comments:

  1. Your braids look great! That's the one downside of shorter hair.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Amy Ann, its only one downside, your hair always looks gorgeous x

      Delete
  2. Love this look, may try it out myself this weekend

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking awesome in these braids <3

    http://ohladymania.blogspot.com/

    .

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is great for a casual day! looks super fun and cute!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah these braids are adorable and you look stunning with them! Love the look!

    xo, alice / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
  6. The two braids are too cute!
    Thestyletune.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable! Seriously, just so cute :)

    Mallory // Perhaps Bananas

    ReplyDelete