Tuesday, 16 February 2016

Favourite Designers: Diane Von Furstenberg.

Hello lovelies, 

So a few months ago I decided to do a blog series on my favourite designers, that post was on Elie Saab and can be found here http://christbelle.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/favorite-designers-elie-saab.html. Anyway, It was one of those posts I always meant to do but other ideas ended up taking over. With the arrival of New York Fashion Week designers have definitely been on my mind, especially Diane Von Furstenberg. 

The DVF show this season was so gorgeous, and Karlie Kloss looked so amazing haha. So here are some of my favourite looks from the show. 






I love all the colours in the show and the really feminine cuts to the clothes. The fabrics used are gorgeous and flowing and got me so excited for summer. I also absolutely loved the hair and makeup used in the show. DVF effortlessly made all the models look so summery and I loved it. 

What shows have you loved this fashion week?
Christie xx

32 comments:

  1. Love the jumpsuit on the second picture and the dress on the last picture. Nice picks! :)

    xo,
    Steph
    TreatU

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her pieces too, they're so chic! xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a perfectly timed post with the NYFW under way! Thank you for the rave info :) Looking forward to more posts from you.

    http://skatterbrainn.wix.com/skatterbrainn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, these are all soooo pretty and feminine!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a feminine post, in such a good way. I love all the outfits, but I have to say my absolute favourites have to be the jumpsuit and the blue dress. So gorgeous.

    Ella Pinto xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how girly and pretty these looks are, very floaty and almost quite goddess like!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Diane VF, her style and designs are incredible ♥

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never heard of this brand & i'm loving it!
    Karlie actually looks like a barbie doll there <3

    Kaylee | JK's Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fabulous show and I love their diverse mix of models in this collection - Molly Bair looks incredible!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOOOOVE HER! Have you seen her at NYFW last week? OMG amazing.

    Rita
    http://ritatriestoblog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was desperate to be one of DVF's interns on E! - opportunity of a lifetime, she's amazing. These are all beautiful looks but I still adore her wrap dresses! x

    Viva Epernay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet!! I know her wrap dresses are gorgeous x

      Delete
  12. Wow, beautiful creations - so colourful and feminine! <3 Thanks for sharing. x

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete