Monday, 4 January 2016

New Makeup Additions

Hey lovelies!

I firstly want to say a belated Happy New Year to you all! I hope you all had a great time celebrating! New Years is always great fun, and it's particularly exciting for me this year as it is almost my 21st Birthday! I turn 21 on Friday the 8th and I can't believe how quickly it has come around. I had planned on holding off on this post for a bit but seeing as I will most likely be receiving more makeup goodies, I should probably do it now!  So anyway here is the makeup I got for Christmas! 

Real Techniques Powder Brush


Real Techniques Expert Face Brush


Real Techniques Stippling Brush


Laura Gellar Highlighting Tool


Laura Gellar Highlighter in French Vanilla


Too Faced Blush in Something About Berry


Laura Gellar Bronzer in Medium


 Mac Studio Fix Fluid in NW13


YSL Black Opium Perfume and La Laque Couture in Beige Leger

I have become absolutely obsessed with Laura Gellar. It is by far the best highlighter I have ever used. The bronzer is also gorgeous and so natural. I also got my favourite foundation, NW13 is the best match to my skin tone I have ever found. All the Real Techniques brushes are also fantastic. I will definitely be buying more soon! The Too Faced blush is actually my first ever Too Faced purchase and I love it!! The packaging is also adorable. Even though it is not makeup, I have also included my beautiful YSL presents that my boyfriend got for me because I love them so much. The nail varnish is beautiful and the perfume smells amazing, similar to Victor and Rolf's Bon Bon. The perfume bottle is also so pretty.

I hope you enjoyed this post! 
Christie x

21 comments:

  1. I love Mac and Too Faced. I really like the bronze, I must try it next time :)
    Xx Blue Ducklings
    http://www.blueducklings.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that same stippling brush, and I love it. Great products!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I love Real Techniques makeup brushes they are so good.

    That Girl With The Curly Hair
    https://thatgirlwiththecurlyhairblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year babe! Looks like some great products!!

    Adi xx
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Real techniques makeup brushes are life.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love Real Technique brushes, they are the best! I have the same kit)

    Tanya
    www.StripesNVibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got that perfume for Christmas and I love it!! Wish I had purchased it before

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! And how cute is its packaging haha x

      Delete
  8. the too faced blush is so gorgeous! Ive added opium to my wishlist for my birthday and RT brushes are amazing indeed! hope you get to try a few more of them :)
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam! I really recommend opium x

      Delete
  9. Happy (belated now) birthday! Loving all the new makeup additions, I heard great things about that Laura Geller highlighter and would love to try it sometime. <3

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! The highlighter is so great x

      Delete
  10. I need that too faced blush! It's gorgeous and I bet it looks amazing on! I also really need a highlighter tool like that one! I've been using my fingers and it works but I think that would be better!

    Shannon Sage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does! I can't tell you how great the tool is! I was using my fingers too but this is so amazing x

      Delete
  11. Ooooh you have lots of lovely products! xx adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete