Monday, 11 January 2016

My 21st Birthday

Hi everyone,

So as I mentioned in my last post, I turned 21 on Friday! I had such an amazing week celebrating with my friends and family, I am actually a little depressed that its all over haha. My cousin also made me the most amazing birthday cake! She is so so talented and the cake tastes even better than it looks, my boyfriend thinks it's the best cake he has ever had.


I have been so spoilt this year and gotten some really amazing presents. I honestly want to make a blog post of all of them just to show you all but I will refrain haha. I will tell you that one of the most amazing gifts I have received is a weekend in Paris with my boyfriend, Shawn. We are going at the end of the month after I get these pesky exams out of the way and I couldn't be more excited! 



I also just want to say as part of the celebrations, we went and had prosecco and passionfruit cocktails and I can honestly say they are the most delicious things I have ever tasted. If you get the chance I seriously recommend trying them!


I hope you enjoyed this little post,
Christie x


23 comments:

  1. Happy 21st birthday!! That cake is adorable! And a weekend in Paris!! How exciting! I hope you have an amazing time!! In the US, 21 is such a big birthday but I'm sure in the UK it's not quite as exciting!:)

    Shannon Sage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Yeah 18 is the big one over here! X

      Delete
  2. Your cake is amazing!! Hope you had a lovely birthday

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy late birthday. Wow, Paris will be amazing!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! Wish you all the best! :)
    Hope to see you on my blog! :)
    xx, Edna
    http://neverforgottenmercury.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday, hope you had a good day! xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birth Day dear!! Hope you will have another beautiful year!!
    Hugs,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy bday beautiful! looks like you had an amazing time :D
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy B'day!! Hope you have a wonderful time, its my birthday next week hehe
    -Morgs x
    http://justmorgs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday, I hope you have a lovely year ♥

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy belated birthday, my darling! And oh my gosh, how awesome is that birthday cake! Hope it tasted as good as it looks in the photo. :D <3

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's so exciting to be 21 in the US. In other countries it's not as exciting, but I remember my friends and I waiting outside the bar at 11:50 AM waiting for it to officially be my birthday so we could go in. Those were the days! xx adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete