Wednesday, 27 January 2016

Eyelure Lashes Number 125

Hi lovelies,

I am now back in university and since it was my birthday over Christmas break, I had more celebrations with my friends here! We went out on Monday night and had a great time, although I did pay for it all day Tuesday haha. This is how I did my makeup!





Products used:

I used Mac's studio fix fluid foundation in the shade NW13 and set it with Max Factor Creme Puff. To contour, I used Elf's HD Mattifying Cream Foundation in the shade, Almond. I also used Mac's Boldly Bare lip liner and Mac's Jubilee Lipstick. For my eyes, I used Urban Decay Naked 3 shades Trick, Factory and Blackheart. The mascara I used was Pur's Volume Vixen and I also used fake eyelashes. I used Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow in Taupe as well as Rimmel's Brow This Way in Blonde on my eyebrows.

The false eyelashes I'm wearing are Eyelure lashes Number 125 which I love! They're really easy to apply and I love the look of them. Eyelure is usually my favourite brand for lashes and these lashes are my favourite! They're not too thick and have lovely varied lengths which make them look more natural but still have a lot of wow factor. 

Hope you enjoyed this post, 
Christie x

12 comments:

  1. I love those lashes too, they look so natural on :D
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look! I want to try Eyelure lashes as they look amazing :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lashes look lovely, though your hair is totally stealing the show here haha, it looks beautiful!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Gabrielle, you're so sweet x

      Delete
  4. Wow, love this post!

    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2016/01/pantone-2016.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. These lashes look so natural, wow! Would never be able to tell that they're falsies. <3

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete