Wednesday, 20 January 2016

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow.

Hi lovelies!

So I recently got the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow in the shade Taupe. I also got the Anastasia Beverly Hills number 15 brush. When I was looking at what shade to get I found it stupidly hard. I looked on amazon and it had a little chart of hair colours next to the dip brow chart and I thought I should go for blonde. I then read about 15 blog posts and finally settled on taupe and I am so glad I did.



Brush #15


The Taupe


The lovely little box


Two bizarre photos of my eyebrow



I really love this product. It takes a few tries to really get to grips with it but once you do you will love it. I used Rimmel Brow This Way in blonde to blend the inner part of the brow so it doesn't look too much. I would say Taupe is more of a match to the blondes you find in brands like Rimmel. If you're thinking of buying Dipbrow I suggests doing a lot of colour research beforehand; by all accounts, the blonde seems pretty warm.

Hope you enjoyed this post, what's your favourite eyebrow product?
Christie x


20 comments:

  1. I LOVE this product, it has really upped my brow game :D
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! Thanks for commenting! X

      Delete
  2. Your eyebrows look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a great product and the colour really suits you! x

    Viva Epernay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! I love a good brow and product.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks lovely girly! I love the finishing effect, beautiful!!x

    AimeeSueXO
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've only ever tried brow wiz by Anastasia. I'd try this dipbrow too, I really think Anastasia are amazing for brows :)

    Samantha Series

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your eyebrows look amazing, so perfect and yet entirely natural looking - great job! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to try this so badly!! Every time that I am in a beauty store I look at this! I also find it hard to know which color to get but after this I think I am going to get taupe! It looks like it will be a good match for me!:)

    Shannon Sage

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing staff!! ur so pretty! Thank you for sharing this with us. Visit me whenever you can at http://its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk/ kisses, Dominica S.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I honestly feel like everyone has been mentioning this dip brow product, but I have yet to try it. I have tried the Brow Wiz and I find other products much better, but I may need to give this dip brow a whirl! xx adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried brow whiz but I'm not usually a fan of that type of brow product. This one sort of reminds me of benefits Browzing x

      Delete