Wednesday, 23 December 2015

Veeda Collaboration.

Hey everyone!

So using all natural products is something that is so important to most of us. Natural products are almost synonymous with health and purity so it's not hard to see why people opt for them. I'd never really thought about the need for all natural sanitary products until Veeda got in touch with me. Veeda is the only hypoallergenic, 100% natural cotton tampons on the market, which I was actually surprised at. They don't use any synthetics, dyes or chemicals. By being all natural, they reduce the risk of irritation, allergic reactions and TSS (Toxic Shock Syndrome).

TSS is still around today, and effects 40 people a year in Britain. A quick google search will show you the really scary nature of TSS and it's definitely something that puts people off using tampons. It was so great to see that there has never been a case of tampon related TSS when using 100% natural tampons like Veeda. TSS isn't as rare as you might think, and women under 19 are most susceptible, but anyone can get it.






I should also point out that the tampons and pads are all biodegradable which I think is really fantastic. The products themselves are actually really great, and if you read the reviews on their website I'm clearly not the only one that thinks so. It was so great to have my first collaboration with such a great brand and I really recommend checking them out because I was actually so shocked at how reasonable the prices are. Anyway, the website is http://veeda.co.uk/ and if you are interested there are loads more info there. 

Hope you guys enjoyed reading this post, it was so exciting doing a collaboration, I can honestly say that I will be switching to Veeda from now on. 

Christie x


10 comments:

  1. Seems like a great product, thnks for sharing

    Happy Holidays Beautiful!

    Kisses,

    BLOG | Taislany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really impressed with Veeda! Thanks x

      Delete
  2. It's such a shame that issues like this aren't spoken about more - Most people probably don't even know that natural tampons/pads exist! Thank you for sharing. These products sound really great.

    Bethany | Curly and Wordy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! And when TSS is spoken about its more of a one in a million horror story than a fairly common infection that can be avoided! Thanks for commenting! X

      Delete
  3. This sounds like an interesting brand! I think using natural products is extremely important as well - it just feels good to use them, you know! Have a wonderful Christmas, xx Sjoukje from www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely does! Have a great Christmas x

      Delete
  4. These pads and tampons sound lovely! I actually didn't know that there were natural ones

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sort of assumed most would be all natural! Thanks for commenting! x

      Delete
  5. Great post Christie, I was shocked when I read up on the dyes etc that go into other tampons!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So was I! I really assumed more would be all natural! x

      Delete