Thursday, 31 December 2015

Holidays Catch Up Post!

Hey guys!

I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas if you celebrate it, and if you don't I hope you're all enjoying this time of year! I love spending time with my friends and family and this time of year is my favourite for that reason! I had such a lovely Christmas and have had a lovely time afterwards so I thought I'd share it with you!


Christmas dinner set up

My Gorgeous dinner

How cute are these place settings


Boxing day



Place setting at the Ball

Outfit for the night

My makeup for the Ball

I also went to a Charity Ball with my boyfriend and his family. It was a really great night and everyone really enjoyed it. It's nice to have something to dress up for inbetween Christmas and New Year!

I hope you all have a very happy New Year and have a great night tonight,

Christie x


30 comments:

  1. That table looks perfect! It's so cute! That dinner looks delicious as well! I hope you had a wonderful holiday!:)

    Shannon Sage

    ReplyDelete
  2. you, the table and the food all looked wonderful :D happy new year! Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Christmas dinner looks amazing and you look stunning, love that dress! Hope you have a lovely new year x

    thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that christmas dinner looks amazing, I hope you had a lovely christmas!!

    Elle x

    www.ellemaryjane.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, that dress was perfect! I hope you have a fun New Year!

    Adi xx
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a wonderful Christmas, I especially loved that red dress on you!

    XO,

    Meagan
    BLOGLOVIN'
    Hearts of Gold Blog
    Instagram @heartsofgoldblog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your table set up was so cute! x
    www.chapitretrois.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Christmas dinner looks so yummy, and I love that dress on you.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your dinner looks delish!

    https://fadsaburkair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your dinner looks so tasty, thinking back to Christmas now haha. Have a lovely new year ♥

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you had a lovely Christmas, seeing a picture of a Christmas dinner again has just made me so hungry!

    Lauren Ashleigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope the Charity Ball was absolutely fun! It should have been with you gorgeous stunner there! Hahaha! <3

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It was great night! X

      Delete
  13. Looks like you have had a lovely time! Ahh Christmas dinner, I want another haha! Roll on next year!


    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like you had a lovely Christmas! Love your dress!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely table set-up!

    Hope you have a Wonderful New Year full of success! Kisses,
    BLOG | Taislany

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow, I love that dress! Such a gorgeous colour, and it really shows off your lovely figure. :) The food looks super yummy, too! x

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete