Tuesday, 8 December 2015

Christmas Decorations!



Hey everyone,

It is officially my favourite time of year! I went home to decorate for Christmas this weekend and I wanted to share it with you all! Christmas is such a special time of year and I love all the cute and cosy looking decorations we have this year. We usually decorate a little later in December but this year everyone seems to be putting their decorations up early which I am beyond happy about! Other than the Christmas tree, which is the obvious favourite, my favourite decoration is the little set up of lights we have in the fireplace. They look so cute and cosy.







Hope you liked this little post, I have lots of blog posts planned for this month! 
Christie xx

12 comments:

  1. how pretty is that tree! so much bigger than mine, man you tiny flat :p

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw wow all the decorations are so cute, especially the Christmas tree! <3

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek, how pretty! I'm so excited for Christmas, as well!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am excited too!!! The decorations look lovely! :D

    xoxo,
    Winn | ♥
    winscribbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tree looks lovely!! I love decorating for Christmas


    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren! It's so much fun isn't it! X

      Delete
  6. Fantastic decorations, I can feel the Christmas mood!

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete