Thursday, 24 December 2015

Beauty advent!

Hi everyone!

I hope you are all as excited about Christmas as I am! So I finished my beauty advent calendar and wanted to share the last few products with you all!


So I had this great shade of nail varnish from Morgan Taylor. It's a great festive colour and you really can't go wrong with a red shade. It's not watery at all and I'm really happy with it! 


I also had this Swell Volumising Hair Mask which is really great. Honestly, if you don't like to use too much product, such as Volumising mousses it's really ideal!



In the advent calendar was also Pixi skin tonic which I have wanted for ages! The size of it is actually so great and you don't need a lot. It doesn't dry your skin out or leave it too greasy. I'm really happy with it!


I also have this Crabtree and Evelyn soap. It smells lovely and feels great. But at the end of the day, it's just a bar of soap. The size of this one wasn't too great either, unfortunately. Luckily the other products make up for it.


This lip crayon was also much appreciated. It's got a lovely glitter to it that isn't too much. The colour is really natural and also well pigmented. It's honestly the best lip crayon I've used, and it's only by Autograph!


Finally, I had this Stila lip glaze. I have a fair few of these already and I really like them. They aren't too sticky but last really well. This colour is also really nice and darker than the ones I already have!

Hope you all have a lovely Christmas!
Christie x

16 comments:

  1. Always love your posts, merry christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with the Pixi glow tonic, it is amazing


    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red polish! Lovely post, Christie! Merry Christmas! Just followed! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Molly. Hope you had a lovely Christmas x

      Delete
  4. that nail varnish looks amazing :) merry xmas!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam! Hope you had a lovely Christmas x

      Delete
  5. I've heard a lot of good things about that Pixi toner, glad it's working nicely for you! Sorry to hear about the Crabtree and Evelyn soap - you should definitely give their hand creams a chance though, they're my favorite!

    becky ♡ star violet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely stuff for this season
    Love the nail polish so much :)
    Happy holidays :)

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your beauty advent calendar looks to have been brilliant! I had a Ciate nail polish one this year and I'm thrilled with all the shades :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely products, I adore the look of that nail polish! The shade is super gorgeous. <3

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete