Thursday, 17 December 2015

Beauty Advent Week 2!

Hey Everyone!
So this is what I had in my second week of advent treats from my M and S Beauty Advent Calender. I will definitely be getting another one next year because I am in love with everything I've had in there! All the products are really great and the brands they've chosen are so lovely. Anway here is what I've had!

I've had this lovely Liquid Yoga Bath Soak which smells amazing. It literally smells like a spa. If you love bubble baths this may not be for you as obviously its a soak and not a bubble bath. It's really relaxing though and I love it.


I also had this lipstick which is a very neutral shade. It's great for day to day wear and has a lovely texture to it. It's something I will definitely keep in my handbag.


This Neils Yard Frankincense Nourishing Cream is my favourite product. I absolutely adore the smell and it is so wonderful for your skin, especially in winter. You need so little of it so I will definitely be making this last. If there is one product you should 100% try its this one.


I also had this Pure Super Grape Day Cream. It's really light which is perfect for the day and it smells lovely. I really like this one but it's not as good as the Neils Yard cream.


Now I am a huge Percy and Reed fan so I was so excited for this one. It is such a great oil product and doesn't leave your hair looking greasy whatsoever. Definitely recommend this product, particularly if you're blonde. For some reason, a lot of hair oils come off so greasy and saturated on blonde hair but this one is a dream. 


I have heard so much about this gel but I still haven't had a chance to try it! I've looked at the reviews which are very positive and the price of this product is not cheap so I am excited to try it!


Another one for my bag! This hand cream is so lovely. It smells great and the tube is so adorable! I have definitely stocked up on hand cream this month and this is a great addition.

I can't believe how quickly Christmas is approaching! Hope you're all having a great December,

Christie x

10 comments:

  1. The no oil oil sounds great. I love hair oils, but as you said, many of them come off greasy.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find the same thing, it's a great product x

      Delete
  2. so many goodies! the lippie is very pretty and I like the look of that day cream!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many lovely bits! I would love any of these myself! I love the lipstick!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love beauty Advent Calendars! The hand cream looks so nice x
    www.chapitretrois.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I! I'm really happy with the creams! X

      Delete