Wednesday, 9 December 2015

Beauty Advent Week 1!

Hey guys!

As promised here is week one of what I got in my beauty advent calendar! Honestly this has been such a fun advent and I am really looking forward to what else I'll be getting this month! I really recommend this M and S beauty advent calendar as everything I have had so far has been amazing.
Anyway, here are the products and reviews!

So this is the Rituals Zensation foaming shower gel in Rice Milk and Cherry Blossom. I love foaming shower gels so I was so happy with this. It is a great size and smells really nice too.

This is one of my favourites for this week. It smells and feels so amazing! This is the first time I've use Cowshed and I will definitely buy it again! It's so great.

This is such a great mascara. The brush is fantastic and It doesn't clump your eyelashes together at all. I have been using Benefits Rollerlash and this has a really similar effect but feels somehow less synthetic than Benefit's mascara. I am so happy with this product.

I also had this lovely Nuit Parfum Rosie perfume and it is gorgeous. I've talked about Lush's shower gel Rose Jam on this blog before and it smells so similar to it. I love this fragrance so much. Like Rose Jam, it smells like roses without being overpowering and smelling like a nans perfume haha. 

Another great product is this Leighton Denny nail set. The nail and cuticle cream is great, and I love the buffer. I can already see an improvement in my nails and its been less than a week. If your nails need some TLC this is a great product.

I am a huge fan of Philip Kingsley products and the elasticizer is no exception. It has left my hair feeling amazing. My hair has been, well, not its best lately as I've been ill the last few weeks but this definitely brought it back to life!

Everyone loves Burts Bee's and with good reason. I keep this in my bag now because I love it so much! It also smells amazing!

Hope you enjoyed this post!
Christie xx

15 comments:

  1. The pictures are amazing! You have a wonderful blog:)
    What about following each other on Instagram, Bloglovin, Twitter?:)

    www.bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i need to try that mascara because I'm a massive fan of rollerlash!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥ (Handbag 24 hours GIVEAWAY!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many goodies! Need to try that mascara out
    http://maisonneuvec.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had some lovely stuff! I definitely recommend it! X

      Delete
  5. Oh very good products
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect things :)
    I invite you to my blog, maybe follow for follow? :)

    veronicalucy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love Rituals. I haven't tried this scent yet (:
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely scent! You should give it a try x

      Delete
  8. I love the Elasticizer too :) and Rituals do some gorgeous spa-fragranced products xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely be buying more of it! x

      Delete