Monday, 14 December 2015

A Very Christmassy Post

Hey everyone,

As I have mentioned before I am currently in uni. My flatmate and I decided to have a mini Christmas day before we moved home for the Christmas break. We had such a great day and did such cute things I really wanted to share it with you all!

For lunch, we went to some tea rooms in the city we live in. The place was so cute and old fashioned, I really loved it. We had 3 sets of mini sandwiches and there were so many fillings to choose from. We also had a scone and a piece of cake each, but we were so full we had to take the cakes home with us. I really loved how pretty all the china was there.




We then went back to the flat and watched Elf and The Muppets Christmas Carol which are two of my favourite Christmas films. We decided to take on the task of making our own Christmas dinner. Now I should tell you that our oven is actually terrible, it doesn't even work on some of the settings, so cooking a turkey in it seemed sort of doomed. Luckily it all turned out so great and we were stupidly proud of ourselves. 




Hope you enjoyed this post, 
Christie x

22 comments:

  1. This is adorable! And a great idea, I wish I would have done this with my roommates! We were always stupidly proud of ourselves as well if we managed to cook anything well haha!

    Shannon Sage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hahaha we were ready to open a restaurant we were so proud x

      Delete
  2. This is an amazing idea, sounds like a fantastic day

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was really nice and Christmassy x

      Delete
  3. Wow sounds so much fun hope you had an amazing time. Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! This is such a lovely idea :) Thanks for sharing your adventure with us!
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah that looks amazing. I love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely! Your festive dinner setup looks so cosy, seriously, it makes me want to cook a roast and put up more decorations! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gabrielle! We were really impressed with ourselves haha x

      Delete
  7. Sounds like you had such a festive day out and that afternoon tea looks delicious, scones are my weakness x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Scones are so good aren't they! X

      Delete
  8. looks so cute! I bet you guys had tons of fun! :) I always loved xmas at uni! hihi
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so festive!love it♥

    www.brooklynglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, how lovely is it for you and your flatmate to have a Mini Christmas day together! :) x Sounds like you had a lot of fun, those sandwiches look absolutely delicious. <3

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a nice day! The sandwiches were amazing! x

      Delete