Monday, 16 November 2015

Beauty Blogger Get To Know Me



Hey guys,

I have had this blog for a little while now so I thought it would be fun to do a little beauty blogger quiz. I like to write back to all the comments the blog gets but its nice to do a whole load of questions at once so here goes..


What is your favourite high end Makeup brand?

Mac for sure! I love their foundation and lipsticks.


Lipstick or Lip gloss?

Definitely lipstick.


How do you pick your shade of foundation?

Honestly I am not that good at this, I really like to ask someone that works there. Mac are so amazing at picking out the right shade for you, I think that's partly why I love their foundation so much.


What is your favourite high street makeup brand?
Either Rimmel London or Elf.


Which celebrity's makeup do you love?

I think Angelina Jolie Pitt's makeup always looks phenomenal!


Liquid or pencil eyeliner?
I'd have to go for liquid.


Favourite colour lipstick?


I don't know about favourite but I have a lot of nude shades.


Nars or Mac?
Mac, but I do like Nars too.


Do you own any Urban Decay Makeup? If so what?
I have the Naked 3 Palette which I really love. But that's all I have from there!


Best beauty tip?

Using a primer keeps your makeup on longer and makes it so much easier to blend.


Is washing your brushes something that you regularly do?

I really try to but I think, like everyone, I could definitely wash them more regularly


What is your worst beauty habit?

As soon as my nail gets chipped or breaks I have to take them all off right away. It doesn't sound that bad but I get obsessed with it.

How organised is your make up and nail varnish collection?

My makeup is really organised but my nail varnishes are all over the place.





Hope you enjoyed this post!


Christie x

20 comments:

  1. I love MAC too, nothing can compare

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, I enjoy reading little facts about bloggers. :) <3 I've been meaning to get one of the Naked palettes for years, but I keep putting it off! x It's on my xmas wishlist though :)

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I definitely see that as an investment haha x

      Delete
  3. MAC has great makeup and brushes! Throughout the years I've purchased tons of MAC stuff - I swear I've gone through so much makeup to have my own store!!

    I can never turn down their holiday sets either! :-X

    TIFFANYXOXO.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha you just can't beat it though can you! X

      Delete
  4. I never quite understood MAC foundations, sorry :( not for me. I much prefer Urban Decay Naked Skin range. ;)

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? What foundations do you like? X

      Delete
  5. I am a MAC lover too, especially the eyeshadows. The foundations can be hit or miss for me.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried many of their eyeshadows actually! Will have to have a look x

      Delete
  6. I'm also more of a lipstick girl - I tend not to leave the house without it! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always "lose" lipsticks and then find them in bags haha x

      Delete
  7. I'm lipstick girl too! Very often happen that I wear just lipstick;)

    http://www.queenhorsfall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved this little Q&A :) I prefer lipstick over lip gloss any day and really need to try some Elf cosmetics! xx

    Jenny | Krystel Couture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Elf is a great place for cheaper makeup! X

      Delete
  9. Great post! Lovely getting to know you a little more too. I completely agree that Angelina's make-up is always stunning too.:D

    GIVEAWAY! - www.veebzboo.com/veebz-boo-com-birthday-plus-giveaway
    - www.youtube.com/veebzboo - My Autumn Matte Make-up Look

    ReplyDelete