Monday, 2 November 2015

Apple Crisps.

Hey everybody,

So I really love cinnamon, especially at this time of year. I have been making this autumn snack a lot recently so I thought it would be fun to share it with you all! These taste so good and are reasonably healthy! They're also super easy to make.

To make these you will need 2 apples, these are Golden Delicious. You also need 1 and a half teaspoons of sugar, I've used brown sugar, caster and granulated and they all turned out great so use whatever you have. Lastly, you need half a teaspoon of ground cinnamon.

Slice the apples up as thinly and evenly as you can and place them on a metal baking sheet. Mix together the sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and sprinkle it over both sides of the Apple crisps. Put the chips in a preheated oven of 110 degrees C or 225 degrees F. Cook them for around 45 minutes to an hour. You can flip them at about half way if you want to. Once you've taken them out they won't crisp up until they've cooled down. They taste so good and are ridiculously easy to make. 

Thanks for reading, What are your favourite snacks?

Christie x  

20 comments:

  1. oh yum! Im not a fan of apples to be honest but this looks fab!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From the comments I've learned they work with banana too if that helps x

      Delete
  2. These look so cool!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, simple recipe! I love apples and cinnamon, roasted apples with honey and cinnamon are absolutely amazing this time of year. :) <3 Thank you for sharing, dear! x

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so simple and easy, thanks so much x

      Delete
  4. These look so easy and yummy! I'll have to give them a try :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow loved this recipe and very similar to banana chips too! Definitely giving this a try and love the touch of cinnamon for A/W xx

    Jenny | Krystel Couture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried it with banana! Will have to give it ago! X

      Delete
  6. This is such a great idea! I love apple and I love crisps so I need to give this a try!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling, this post is so beautiful! Awesome! I can’t wait to see the new one!

    p.s. new post about how I met Victoria Beckham already on my blog

    Diana Cloudlet
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great idea for a healthy snack to enjoy while on-the-go!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete