Monday, 30 November 2015

Advent Calendars!


Hi everybody!


So it is nearly December which means it's very nearly my favourite time of year! All of my family and friends know I am a crazy person when it comes to Christmas; I made (and listened to) a Christmas playlist in early October. 


As well as the fact that Christmas is even closer in December we also get the joy that is advent calendars! It's so lovely being able to get a little present a day. This year I've not got a chocolate one but I do have 2 others. 
















The first one is this m and s beauty calendar which I am beyond excited about. It has lovely brands in it like Burt's bees, Cowshed, Crabtree and Evelyn and L'occitane. It has a value of over 200 pound of products but I got it in a promotion if you spend 25 pound you get it for 25 pound! It was also 20% off that day so I got it for 20! 






I also have this lovely Yankee candle advent calendar. I know it is lovely because I actually had one last year. I got this one in the sale around the middle of December so I saved it for this year! That's a really great way to buy the more expensive advent calendars as after the first week or so the prices drop! 



I was thinking of doing a weekly roundup of what I had in the beauty advent calendar up until Christmas. I usually do my blog post on a Monday or Tuesday so this post will be on a Thursday! 

Hope you enjoyed this post, do you have a different sort of advent calendar this year or are you sticking with chocolate? 


Christie x

20 comments:

  1. I really wanted the benefit advent calendar this year :p these look good too!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The benefit calendar looks so great doesn't it! Thanks! X

      Delete
  2. I LOVED advent calendars when I was little. So fun!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So did I! I clearly haven't outgrown it! X

      Delete
  3. Oh very cute advent calendar!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always loved Advent Calendars!! I def need to buy one this season :)

    XO
    Molly
    http://bit.ly/1Xsq5rG

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never bought an advent calender before! This looks so cool

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're just a cute little warm up for Christmas! X

      Delete
  6. I stick to chocolate and I have set it up myself for the family, so there aren't many surprises in it. At least not for me.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing post :) Wanna follow for follow?

    http://ordinaryblondie9.blogspot.hr/2015/12/black-is-such-happy-color-darling.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! Hope you enjoy your calendars♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete