Monday, 5 October 2015

September Favourites.

Hi guys,

           So for this post I want to talk about the things I have been loving in September!
 My first favourite is Rimmel London's Kate Moss lipstick in the shade 107. I have tried to steer clear of it this summer so now that it's cooler and autumnal looks are starting up again I've been wearing it a lot. I am such a fan of the colour and love how long it lasts.
I have also been loving Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. It's so soothing and is the perfect easy alternative to makeup wipes. My skin has been so great since using it and it's lasting me so well. When you don't feel like using a cleanser it's a great time saver. 
A non beauty related thing I love this month is Five Guys. I only tried it recently but now I am totally obsessed. The burgers and fries are so good plus they have a drinks machine there which has so much choice its crazy. So yeah, Five Guys is on my list.
Seeing as this is my first list of favourites I thought I would include the amazing Naked 3 palette. I am so in love with this palette. It's fantastic quality and the brush is so amazing. The great thing about this palette is how many great shades there are; it's rare that I like half the shades in a palette where as there are none I dislike or won't use!
The last thing I have been loving this month is the Nars Sheer Glow Foundation. I have the shade Mont Blanc and have had it for over 6 months and it is still going strong. When I first bought it I didn't know about the golden rule which is to warm it on the back of your hand. That made it quite hard to blend. Now though I really love it and will definitely be buying more when it runs out.


Hope you enjoyed this post, what have you been loving this month?
Christie x





25 comments:

  1. Great blog!
    Would you like to support each other by following each other´s blog? ^_^

    Et Omnia Vanitas

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend raved so much about Five Guys so I tried it and I must say, its not that bad. I've to try that Garnier product. Thanks for the recap and have a good week.

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great products! I heard a lot about Five Guys, however haven't had a chance to try it yet... now I am craving for it! x

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's really good, you should give it a try! X

      Delete
  4. Completely agree with your points about Micellar water, its so good :) The lipstick is so pretty as well! xx
    Chasing Belle 23

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the naked palette!! and five guys too, hahaha! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  6. That garnier sounds interesting
    I need to check it out

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is a Five Guys right outside my gym- I'm forced to smell the yumminess every time I walk in and out, sooo unfair! Haha!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I can't think of anything worse! You must have amazing willpower x

      Delete
  8. I've just started to wear this lipstick again! Really suits you xxx
    www.madeapromisetobehonest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it, thanks so much x

      Delete
  9. I love Sheer Glow and 107! You've made me want to try Five Guys so bad now!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheer glow is amazing isn't it! Thanks for commenting x

      Delete
  10. Thank Naked Palette is EVERYTHING! I have all 3. haha Five Guys is so delicious too, especially the cajan fries.

    xoxo,
    Jerica

    ReplyDelete