Tuesday, 27 October 2015

Outfit of the Night.


Hey everyone!
So this post is another OOTN posts. My roommate just got engaged so to celebrate we went out for cocktails and ha a really great time. I am wearing my favourite public desire heels. Seriously, their website is amazing and these shoes are so much comfier than they look. I am also wearing a black shirt dress. 

In terms of hair I used my hair extensions again! They felt so much comfier this time, hopefully they'll keep getting easier to put in. I like them so much I may go for something more expensive (I only paid fifteen pounds for these). If you have any recommendations let me know! I also curled my hair with a wand.

I used my Nars Luminous foundation again here in the shade Mont Blanc. I also made good use of my Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette using Buzz, Shimmer and Factory. The eyelashes I am wearing are from eyelure and I am a huge fan of them.


I hope you guys enjoyed this little post. Hopefully I will have another one for you all later this week.
Christie 
x

22 comments:

  1. Your shoes are so gorgeous!!

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes! Perfect outfit for a night out.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. This whole outfit is so cute, and congratulations to your roommate! I have been wanting shoes like that for a while now, checking out their website right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great little post, fabulous outfit, I love it, love your hair as well. Thank you for sharing, you look stunning!!!

    xxx

    www.noragouma.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,

    Beautiful shoes ! :D

    Sarah, http://sarahmodeee.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit, I absolutely love the shoes! :) <3

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks lovely! Perfect heels indeed! Congrats to your friend!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look beautiful! I have some shoes just like this from Zara and I wear them all the time. x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know the ones you're on about! They're lovely! X

      Delete
  9. Wow talk about a perfect outfit. I love this look

    ReplyDelete
  10. How exciting for your roommate to be getting engaged! I love your outfit here and your hair looks beautiful.

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You looked lovely and I love how you curled your hair :) xx

    ReplyDelete