Monday, 12 October 2015

Favorite Designers: Elie Saab

Hey guys,
I have a serious love for fashion and absolutely adore talking about designers. I thought it would be fun to do a blog series where I talk about some of my favourite designers and you can all tell me about some of yours! The first designer I want to talk about is Elie Saab because I thin she creates the most beautiful dresses. The first I saw of Elie Saab was when I was designing a piece for textiles in school under the theme of Van Gogh's Starry Night. I then looked into shows that had a similar theme or lots of midnight blues. I then found this beautiful dress.
I ended up featuring a lot from this show which was Autumn/Winter 2011. I love all the colours in the dresses in this show and I love how well they all fall and flow. 
Another of my favourite Elie Saab dresses is this one.
I have seen Lily Collins wear this for the 2014 Rome Film Festival and she looked gorgeous in it. I think Elie Saab has such an eye for colour. The dresses are always in such fantastic complementary colours. 
Here are some other favourites I have.



What are some of your favourite Elie Saab designs and who are your favourite desigers?
Christie x



39 comments:

  1. These dresses are absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, your blog is amazing! check out my blog at www.jacoranda.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, your blog is amazing! check out my blog at www.jacoranda.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dresses #2 and #3 are my favorite – they're absolutely stunning!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love dress number 2!!

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome post! <3
    -Adi xxo
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome post ! Elie Saab is by far my favourite designer !! Those dresses look D.I.V.I.NE !

    xo.TDVR
    www.tenindvr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. elie saab is always stunning!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many great picks from the runway!
    xo ClassToCloset

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Elie Sabb- such gorgeous gowns!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  11. I remember planning my wedding a few years back and drooling over Elie Saab dresses in all the bridal magazines! Such a great designer. x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bridal gowns are so beautiful aren't they x

      Delete
  12. Elie Saab is one of my favourites, too. The dresses are out of this world! Great post, dear. x x

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Of all the designers in the world, Elie Saab has always impressed me the most - each and every design is faultless, intricate and ethereal :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more! Thanks for reading x

      Delete
  14. my goodness these really are beautiful and I remember Lily in that dress, she looked amazing!

    I love Versus Versace at the moment :D

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really did. Ooh that's a great pick! X

      Delete
  15. great post as usual! :)
    Have a nice weekend!

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  16. great post dear! I love your blog:)

    www.theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love his work too, he puts magic in clothes.
    New Post on my blog, do drop by soon ,<3
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete