Friday, 2 October 2015

ELF Favourites.

So today I wanted to talk to you about a really great low cost brand called E.L.F which stands for Eyes Lips Face. This brand is so great because it provides a genuine alternative to high end makeup brands. I have tried a lot of E.L.F products since I discovered the brand, they have a really great range of products. Their eye shadow palettes are some of my favourites. Today I wanted to create a makeup look showing my three current favourites from Elf!



The first is the HD Matiffying Cream Foundation which I mentioned in my last post. Good contour kits can be so expensive, and it can be so hard to find one that isn't powder. This is why I love this foundation so much. I use it to contour and I find it really easy to use and to blend. It is a subtle contour that is easy to wear and apply.



I also really love E.L.F's lipsticks. The one I am wearing day to day at the moment is the Mineral Lipstick in the shade Party Pink. It's a really natural colour with a great sheen to it. It also feels lovely and can be applied easily. It's one of those shades you rely on because it literally goes with everything!


My last favourite is this little E.L.F Lightening Eye Color palette. There's only four shades in it but it was such a great price. The colours are so perfect for this time of year. They blend really easy and have a little sparkle to them that I love. I am such a fan of this because you can pop it in your bag and take it with you because it's so tiny. Also the brush that comes with it is actually lovely which is another plus! 

Thanks for reading, have you tried any E.L.F products before?
Christie x

24 comments:

  1. I've actually never tried ELF products! The lower price point always makes me a little hesitant, but I'll have to check them out!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a fan of all their products, like their mascara for example, but the good products are really good and really affordable x

      Delete
  2. Nice post doll,you are so pretty!!!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know :)

    BebaGottel
    Instagram
    Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen this brand. Glad to hear you like it.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting, I love your blog x

      Delete
  4. I've never tried ELF before but I really want too!

    http://claresloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried any ELF in years but maybe should now that they have relaunched!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice post! love it :)

    http://fashion-and-beauty-diary.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great products! Thank you for a lovely review and you are so cute!

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved these products featured in your post and I've heard of ELF but still haven't got around to trying the brand myself! :) xx

    Jenny | Krystel Couture

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never tried anything from ELF before, but from what I have heard they have got great things.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete