Thursday, 17 September 2015

The Tangle Teezer.


I think I am seriously late to the party with this one but I wanted to share with you my love for the Tangle Teezer. The website basically describes it as a professional detailing hairbrush. Its fans include Cara Delevigne and Victoria Beckham. I heard so much about the brush I finally decided to buy one for myself. I have the original brush in the original colours.



I have naturally wavy hair so it gets quite tangled and knotted easily. It's even worse after I wash my hair and normally have to put some sort of oil on my wet hair before I can get a brush through it. With the Tangle Teezer I don't have to do that anymore. Also there's no where near as much hair in the brush afterwards as there is with a normal brush.

It's also good for brushing dry hair. I also have a Mason and Pearson hair brush which I do love, but sometimes that makes my hair static and fly away; that never happens with my Tangle Teaser. It makes brushing my hair a lot easier and quicker to do.

However nothing is perfect and it does have its flaws. It is absolutely terrible to use to style your hair. I took it on holiday with me and didn't take a second brush which was a big mistake, I had to buy one out there. You can't even use it to part your hair. But saying that, it's not meant to bea styling brush, it's just meant to smooth out tangles.

Overall I think it's a great product. I'm obsessed with it and convinced my mum and my sister to buy their own. It's especially great to use after you've washed your hair but it's definitely not a substitute for any styling brushes. Hope you enjoyed this post!

Christie x

4 comments:

  1. Great review! I love the tangle teezer, but I have to agree it's doesn't work for styling! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I much prefer the Wet Brush. Have you tried it? x

    Renata
    ENTER MY GIVEAWAY
    Win an UD Naked Palette (1,2,3 or Smoky) or an Anastasia Contour Kit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I haven't actually! I'll have to look it up! X

      Delete