Wednesday, 16 September 2015

Rose Gold.



I am in love with anything and everything rose gold. It's becoming a slight problem. I think it's such a warm pretty colour, and how cool is it that the new iPhone is going to be available in rose gold?! I feel like rose gold is like the grown up version of every one having pink as their favourite colour when they were little.

My borderline obsession with rose gold only intensified when I discovered Olivia Burton watches. They are so pretty and come in so many styles whether you like bigger, bolder watches or little dainty ones. I usually go for a bigger watch but this time I thought the bracelet watches were so cute and pretty I decided to try something new.


The strap is so pretty, I think its such a great design. I actually had to take mine to a jewelers to get a few of the links removed as it was a little big, but now it fits great. I think watches are such a great accessory but they're not one I always take advantage of. I'm definitely the kind of person who constantly wears the same 3 pieces of jewelry so this watch was an investment.

Christie x 


7 comments:

  1. Rose gold is so pretty it just adds that touch of something extra special. Your watch looks really gorgeous too!

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose gold is such a beautiful invention how could anyone not love it! x

    Liz | lotsofloveliz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely agree with you, lovely blog by the way! X

      Delete
  3. Lovely watch! And I think all females under the age of 30 have an obsession with rose gold! :)

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think so too, it's just so pretty x

      Delete
  4. This watch looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete