Friday, 18 September 2015

Outfit and Face of the Night.


Last night I went out with some friends for tapas and cocktails and I though I would share with you what I wore. Here is my makeup
Products used:
Nars Luminous Weightless foundation in Mont Blanc
Seventeen Define and Conqure Contour kit
Rimmel London exaggerate liquid eye liner
Benefit Roller Lash Mascara 
Rimmel London Clear Collectiom clarifying powder
Rommel London Wake me up concealer
Urban Decay Naked 3 shades Strange, Dust and Burnout

Outfit: 
Shirt from First Nice
Ripped jeans from New Look

I also did a loose curl in my hair using Phil Smith's curling wand. I really want to learn to curl my hair with a straightner but every time I try I just create weird kinks. I will learn one day!
Christie x



28 comments:

  1. You look great, your hair looks pretty! Hope you had a fab time x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your makeup looks lovely, I really love your shirt as well!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makeup, hair and outfit are all great! Tapas and cocktails sounds like a perfect evening!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your hair, you look great dear :)
    XOXO

    like my FB page if you want, it would mean a lot to me :)))

    https://www.facebook.com/fashionneed09

    have a great day

    vale

    http://www.fashionneed09.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. AAA This is super fun to read! thanks for sharing you have an amazing blog. Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Yeah that sounds great x

      Delete
  6. I like your outfit! You are sooooo cute♥♥
    chocolateandsunset.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cute outfit! Your hair looks gorgeous!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cute outfit - love the ripped jeans! I also use Naked foundation and absolutely loves the glow it gives off - it's so nice and smooth to apply too! looking good hun!!

    TIFFANYXOXO.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant Nars foundation lol. I like the Naked palette too though!

      Delete
    2. Haha thanks! You have a great blog by the way! X

      Delete
  9. I'm obsessed with your shirt it's so pretty and you look beautiful too!

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I actually got it on eBay so itwas a great price too! X

      Delete
  10. You look gorgeous! I love the outfit and the makeup! So pretty! Also you have very nice hair!

    www.rosegoldheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete