Tuesday, 22 September 2015

My Favourite Lush Products!


For this post I want to talk about the amazing Lush Cosmetics. I will definitely be doing some Lush hauls on this blog so I thought I would start by talking about all my favourite Lush products! When I was making this little list I realised how many of my absolute favourites are only available at Christmas time! Maybe the time restriction makes me love them more.

My first favourite is a Christmas product called Snow Fairy. I literally love the scent of Snow Fairy so much, I buy the shower gel as soon as it comes into store. I really love the Snow Fairy body bar which is in the shape of a fairy and has a slight sparkle to it that comes out onto your skin. It's really moisturising and smells so great on. It does become a bit of a mess after a few uses but I still love it. Some people find the fragrance a little too sweet, it's really sugary and so distinctive. It really makes me feel Christmassy as well.


I also love the Unicorn Horn bubble bar. It has such great colours will colours the bath really nicely. It also has cute little stars on it which maintain their shape in the water. It's a little messy however and its a slight pan cleaning the bath afterwards. It smells delicious and is so moisturizing.

My third favourite product is Let the Good Times Roll face cleanser. This smells beyond amazing, it smells like sweet popcorn and actually has popcorn pieces in it! It goes on a little like a paste and is a really lovely gentle scrub. It makes my skin feel so great and clear. I know a lot of people love lush facemasks so I may have to try one seeing as I love this so much.

Next up is the Godiva shampoo bar. I really like the shampoo bars, they lather up so well. My hair always feels super clean after I use this bar. Also my hair never usually holds the smell of most shampoos but with lush shampoo bars in general it really does.

My fifth favourite is the bath bomb Northern Lights. This smells amazing and feels great but I really love it due to the gorgeous colours it turns the bath. This is probably the prettiest bath bomb ever as the bath it creates is just gorgeous.

Back to Christmas products again, I absolutely love the shower gel Rose Jam. I'm not usually a fan of rose scents but this is so nice. It's not as sweet as snow fairy but it literally smells edible. I love it so much, it's such a relaxing scent. I can't wait to buy it again this Christmas time.

Lastly it's another Christmas shower gel Ponche. I think I love these gels so much because in my first year of uni I didn't have a bath, only a shower. It was so nice to have such great shower gels because usually they're really boring. Anyway, Ponche was a bit of a random buy. I didn't know if I fancied it because it has tequila in it buts thought I would try it. It smells so fresh and Orangey but also really Christmassy at the same time. This was my favourite gel so I devasted last year when it wasn't back in store so fingers crossed this year it will be.

It was so difficult to narrow this list down and it's made me desperate to go to Lush!
Thanks for reading. Let me know your favourite Lush products below!

Christie x

26 comments:

  1. Great picks! My favourite lush product is definitely the rehab shampoo! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your picks, I esp love the unicorn horn :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really love your blog by the way, you take such great photos x

      Delete
  3. The Unicorn Horn bubble bar is so cute! I've been loving the Mask Of Magnaminty face mask at the moment!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A few people have recommended that to me, maybe I should get it! x

      Delete
  4. Love your post! I'm a huge lush addict, for my 18th I actually got Lush products worth more than 100€ from my friends.
    My favorite lush products are the creamy candy and the comforter bubble bar and the twilight, sex bomb and the shoot for the stars bath bomb (my absolute favorite!).
    i'm counting down the days until the christmas range comes back to lush, that's by far the best stuff!
    But they already have some new products now do you like those?


    www.rosegoldheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that's so nice of them! I love the twilight bubble bar as well. Honestly I'm just a fan of all the super sweet stuff. What new products do you like? X

      Delete
  5. Great picks! Some of these are my faves too :)

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unicorn Horn is my favourite, looks so nice :)
    http://fifefantasinails.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lush is simply amazing! Great products♥♥

    chocolateandsunset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Lush so much! Thanks for commenting x

      Delete
  8. Lush is an absolute god send! Couldn't go without my weekly bath bomb <3

    Check out my blog <3 | ANASOFIACHIC
    @anasofiachic

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait for Snow Fairy to come back for christmas! Definitely my favourite Lush product!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's been forever since I was last in lush, wish I had one locally to me. Will definitely keep an eye out for these! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've gotten so bad since I've moved near a lush store! I'm in there all the time x

      Delete
  11. I love lush products, especially their bubble bars and bath bombs!! :) xx

    www.thecovetbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello from Texas!

    I've never heard of these products before but they look amazing! Hopefully they ship because I would love to try some of these, especially snow fairy and the face cleanser.

    xoxo,
    Jerica

    www.eatwellandsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am such a huge fan of lush but I don't know where they ship to or even if it's based in the UK! Clearly I need to do more research. Thanks for commenting x

      Delete