Tuesday, 29 September 2015

Last Night's Outfit and Makeup!

Hey guys,

As I said in my last post I am now back in uni! I had my first night out since being back last night so I wanted to show you what I wore! This was also the first night out where I've worn hair extensions, I was actually pretty pleased with them! Any way, This is my outfit.

My dress is from Missguided and is literally the most comfortable thing in the world.
My shoes are from Public Desire and I absolutely adore them!


Here is my makeup. I used Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation in Mont Blanc and set it with Max Factor Creme Puff. To contour I used E.L.F's HD Matifying Cream Foundation in the shade Almond. It's so easy to blend making it perfect for contouring. I also used Mac's Boldly Bare lip liner and Mac's Honey Love Lipstick. For my eyes, I used Urban Decay Naked 3 shades Strange, Buzz and a little Blackheart. The mascara I used was Benefit's Roller Lash and I also used fake eyelashes (obviously). I used Benifit's Browzings to define my eyebrows.

Thanks for reading, what's your go to makeup for a night out? Let me know in the comments.
Christie x
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14451215/?claim=jv66wevmkjh">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


40 comments:

  1. Those hair extensions look so natural, love this outfit too. Great post!
    The Style Icon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Felt so weird putting them in! X

      Delete
  2. Cute cute shoes .An LBD just never goes wrong
    sophieatieno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. On the last photo your makeup look great.
    www.happyline.fr
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute! Love the outfit♥♥

    chocolateandsunset.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look super cute in this dress. Love your hair.

    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so pretty! Your hair looks fab!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your extensions look so natural! Love the outfit, can't beat an LBD!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved this post, you always brighten up my evenings! Xx



    Pandora Dupe- CHEAP!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, you looks so cute! (^_^)

    All the love, Eiren.
    http://pastelavenue.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great look, I love YSL Touche Eclat and Clinique foundation as they are both long lasting and photograph well and a smokey eye look with liquid eyeliner!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love YSL touché éclat too!! Thanks for commenting. X

      Delete
  11. Love ur makeup and hair! Stunning!
    Chichistashan.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nothing like a dress that's comfy AND pretty, too, huh? You look so good, Christie! I don't do eye makeup a lot so my go-to look for a night out would be bold lips!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a go to dress! Thanks so much x

      Delete
  13. You looked amazing! I love the extensions they looked so natural! And your makeup was gorgeous I hope you had a fun night out!
    I usually go for Trick or Buzz and Factory from the Naked3 Palette for a night out makeup!

    www.rosegoldheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I had a great night! Buzz and factory are two of my favourites from Naked 3! X

      Delete
  14. You look so adorable. I love your long hair. ELF products are the best. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great hair, great LBD! awesome heels!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely post and blog! :)

    Do you want to follow each other? :)
    FantasyFashioned
    xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete