Tuesday, 8 September 2015

A Little Introduction.



This is an introductory sort of post to introduce you to my blog! I love reading other people's blogs so I thought I'd finally set one up of my own!


A bit about me.

I am a 20 year old university student living in the UK. I love fashion, hair, anything beauty related and baking/cooking. I waste a silly amount of time on pinterest and will share things I find with you all!

A bit about this blog.

I really want this blog to be a chatty place where I can share things I like, do and discover! I'll be talking about beauty, makeup, hair, baking, cooking and all kinds of lovely things so I hope you'll like it!

Feel free to comment, actually, please comment especially if you'd like me to check your blog out as I'm always looking for new blogs to follow.

Thanks for reading, I can't wait to get started,

Christie x

1 comment: