Tuesday, 15 September 2015

Autumnal Touches





Autumn and winter are my favourite seasons. I love lighting some candles and snuggling up under a blanket with hot chocolate. I just love the cosy nature of these seasons. I'm also a huge fan of fall fashion and makeup. I put together this simple autumn makeup look focusing on golds and browns with my eye makeup. This was also an opportunity for me to use my Urban Decay Naked 3 palette, I haven't got much wear out of it yet so I definitely need to use it more! The staying power of the eye shadows is so great. I know Urban Decay make a setting spray so maybe I need to invest in it! 






The eye shadows from the palette I used were Trick, Strange and Factory. Strange is great for highlighting the inner part of your eyelid as well as under your eyebrow. I love to use Trick over the majority of my eyelid because its a great warm colour that stands out without looking over the top. I then used Factory in the crease of my eyelid. I think the shades in this palette are ideal for autumn, there are such great shades of golds and browns in there. I am also totally obsessed with the brush it comes with. It makes application so easy and feels really soft. The The lipstick also brings a great autumn look to the makeup. I used Rimmel London's Kate Moss lipstick in the shade 107. This is such a great lipstick that has great staying power; it literally lasts all day without needing to reapply! 


Thanks for reading, comment below!

Christie x


1 comment: